2019/1 (Amount 20)
- Pages: 100
- ISBN: 9782859193324
- DOI: 10.3917/lautr. 058.0041
- Publisher: Los Angeles Pensee sauvage
- Journal information
- English full text articles
- Journal Site
TOC Mail Alerts
Whenever issues that are new posted
Your alert request was properly taken into consideration. You will definitely get an email when brand new problems are put on the web.
Transcultural consultations are receiving more and more females fleeing the violence that is widespread of they’ve been the victims within their home nation. They have been at the mercy of intimate physical violence in the household, in addition to retaliatory violence as a result of agents associated with dictatorial regime. Psychotherapy will give them right right back their vocals to become in a position to reconstruct by themselves. Nevertheless, the Geneva convention does not recognize these acts properly of physical physical violence. Francoise Heritier’s notion of “the differential valence associated with sexes” is a helpful device for understanding why physical physical violence against females is just a profoundly governmental question. The thought of “the thought blockade” promotes a representation on what this distinction between both women and men is placed forward and utilized. However, inspite of the feminist promotions that resulted in improvements when you look at the worldwide security that must be universal, the actual fact stays that inequalities continue to exist in the comprehension of the injustice ladies face in terms of intimate physical violence; the possible lack of comprehension continues regardless of the fight oppression that the act of migration constitutes.
- Intimate physical violence
- Male/female relationship
- Dominator/dominated relationship
- Worldwide legislation
|ISO 690||Mestre Claire, « Demande d’asile des femmes etrangeres: la femme est-elle l’egal des hommes? », L’Autre, 2019/1 (Volume 20), p. 41-50. Address: https: //www. Cairn.info/revue-l-autre-2019-1-page-41. Htm Copy|
|MLA||Mestre, Claire. « Demande d’asile des femmes etrangeres: la femme est-elle des hommes that are l’egal? », L’Autre, vol. Amount 20, no. 1, 2019, pp. 41-50. Copy|
|APA||Mestre, C. (2019). Demande d’asile des femmes etrangeres: la femme est-elle l’egal des hommes?. L’Autre, volume 20, (1), 41-50. Https.info/revue-l-autre-2019-1-page-41. Htm that is: //www. Cairn. Content|
Cairn-int.info makes use of snacks for analytical analysis. These anonymous information enable us to boost your web experience. You accept to receive cookies from us if you continue browsing our web site. You are able to, nevertheless, turn them down in your browser settings.
Cairn Overseas Edition is something specialized in assisting a non–french–speaking readership to browse, read, and see work published in French journals. There are English full–text translations, in addition to French variation currently available on Cairn regular version. Complete text translations just occur for an array of articles.
You will receive an email alert when this article has been translated if you are interested in having this article translated into English, please enter your email address and.
Your bank account is in usage from another unit. Your connection happens to be closed
1. What’s the League of United Latin United states Citizens (LULAC)? The League of United Latin americans (LULAC), started in 1929, may be the earliest & most commonly respected Hispanic rights that are civil in the usa of America. Since its founding, LULAC has fought for complete access to the process that is political actively works to enhance possibilities for Hispanic People in the us.
2. What’s LULACвЂ™s objective? The objective for the League of United Latin americans would be to advance the condition that is economic academic attainment, governmental impact, housing, health insurance and civil legal rights associated with Hispanic populace associated with united states of america and Puerto Rico.
3. How exactly does LULAC work toward attaining its mission? LULAC works through three main, complementary approaches:
- Programming- In its simplest terms, the basic system of LULAC is always to fight discrimination centered on competition, ethnicity, or origin that is national. Our development centers around listed here key areas: civic participation, civil liberties, financial development, training, wellness, housing, immigration, leadership, general general public solution, technology, ladies, youth, teenagers, while the 50+ demographic. Each one of these problems provides unique challenges and possibilities. Our programming varies according to available capital along with the present requirements of our community.
- Advocacy- because the Latino communityвЂ™s government liaison in Washington, we monitor legislation and supply policymakers aided by the Latino viewpoint on immigration, affirmative action, company, education, as well as other issues impacting our community. Our National Policy Platform can be obtained at www. Lulac.org/platform.
- Account- Our considerable account base actively works to achieve LULACвЂ™s objective through development and advocacy during the level that is local. 4. Exactly what does it suggest to become a membership-based company? LULAC could be the biggest & most active account company serving the community that is latino. LULAC volunteer users will be the driving force behind significant advancements and improvements towards the total well being for Hispanics around the world. Since LULAC’s founding, our people never have wavered inside their dedication to finish injustice and discrimination for Hispanics located in america.
5. Exactly just just What do LULAC councils do? LULAC councils throughout the United States hold voter registration drives, citizenship understanding sessions, sponsor health fairs and programs that are tutorial and raise scholarship cash for the LULAC nationwide Scholarship Fund. LULAC Councils also have answered to an alarming escalation in xenophobia and anti-Hispanic sentiment. They usually have held seminars and symposiums that are public language and immigration problems.
6. Who’s A lulac that is typical user? LULAC users are volunteers and a lot of them have actually full-time jobs or careers that are academic addition towards the work they do with respect to LULAC. Our account base is broad and diverse, with your people including university students to retired adults. There wasnвЂ™t a typical LULAC user, yet the main one trait which our users share is the commitment to furthering LULACвЂ™s mission and empowering their local Latino community.
7. Exactly exactly How councils that are many LULAC have actually? LULAC has over 1000 councils nationwide.
8. Does LULAC work with Latin America? LULACвЂ™s mission that is over at this site primary to function to advance the civil legal rights of this Hispanic populace in the us.
9. Does LULAC provide advice that is legal? If you’re searching for resources that are legal please install the LULAC Oportunidad App to get crucial regional, legal resources, immigration solutions, civil liberties information, obtainable in partnership because of the Immigration Advocates Network and professional Bono internet. You can contact your nearest LULAC Council. They could additionally offer the very best available resources when you look at the district. The LULAC nationwide workplace will not use solicitors as fulltime staff.